Catching up

Hey guys. Bad blogger dissappeared again. My apologies.
Spring is tough, doing more high schools tuff with Ken doing the Rock Cats, and I also took my first vacation in years this month. Man was that fun.
Going to catch up with the baseball team this weekend.
A couple of the hoops questions I can answer for you, though I usually wait till the summer to bother will all this because recruits can come and go at this level at the drop of a hat.
The last I had heard about recruiting it was the same names we always heard.... Justin is coming, Allen is coming and Brickhouse. A little birdie also told me about a wing from Chicago, but I honestly haven't learned any more about that yet with all the other stuff going on. Will do so in the weeks ahead.
But again, I wouldn't worry about this stuff until MUCH closer to the season, it changes a lot, at least it can.
Btw, the one player who I told you was thinking about transferring is still around the program, so he's either still thinking about it or decided not to. Will check into it as the summer goes.
On a related note... was told by someone not associated with Central that the thing with Darius is that he's looking for a full scholarship and CCSU wanted him to walk on and eventually earn one.
Will see what happens. Also heard that Hartford was back in on him as well. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment