Some clarification

So I was reading a CCSU message board, and apparently I'm big enough now that people are curious about what I said on the blog the other day.
First off, thanks so much to all of you who not only have read this thing, but have taken an interest. Like I always say, I'm doing this for you guys. I don't get paid extra, so the only reason to keep it going is if you guys find it worthy.
Second, I feel badly if I've teased you guys about that story I've mentioned a couple times. My intention was to keep you informed, not mess with you. It is coming, my guess is this coming week. I'm waiting for an interview and one other thing. But I was saying it's coming to give you a heads up, not to be a jerk about it.
Like I said last week, I'm learning this whole blogging thing.
So to prove my good faith, let me tell you what the story is not. I saw the list of options in one post on the CCSUFans board. And again, I hope this comes across as helpful, not as a game or torture.
While this story is going to answer some questions I get asked all the time, it's not anything that's going to be picked up nationally. CCSU isn't joining the Big East (though it should, everyone else has). Bobby Knight isn't going to replace coach Dickenman (nor would I make that trade, personally).
It is something I know those who read this blog will be interested in, which is why I brought it up in the first place, but I wanted to make sure I didn't get you too worked up.

4 comments:

  1. All right !!!! Matt checks out CCSUFANS.COM.... Way to go Matt!!! If you ever want an in depth story on the most popular CCSU Fan sites creator ... Just let me know *wink*

    LarryL9797

    CCSUFANS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll take ANY "good" news!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A story on CCSUFANS.COM.
    Great idea Larryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are rumors that an NCAA committee this week voted to expand the playoffs to 18 teams, likely meaning 2 opening round play-in games. The NEC champ will like be awarded an automatic spot in these playoffs.

    Could this be the big news?

    ReplyDelete