P.S.

I meant to make this the end of the previous post:

I'll be off most Mondays and Wednesdays, so I won't be posting much (if at all) on those days unless something big comes up. But don't worry, if anything ever breaks, we'll have it, even if I'm supposed to be off. I'm crazy like that.

Thanks as always for coming by this site. Hope you're enjoying it. Let me know what else you'd like me to add, and send me some more questions to fire away at (or to someone.) The response so far has been great, and I think you're going to like some things we're working on.

I'll tease you with this one little tidbit:
I've been working hard to get a specific answer (and a big story in the paper) on one of the questions I get asked the most by Blue Devil fans. I can't tell you when I'll have it (because I don't know, not because I'm hiding something), but I hope it's soon.
If so, it'll be in the paper, but I'll make sure you guys know where and when to look.

Enjoy this weather.

2 comments: