What to Watch For

Big notebook in the paper (and on the Herald website) Thursday.
Also, check out the Foudy story online for the full version. For space reasons, not everything I write gets into the paper, but it all goes online where we have unlimited room.

Also, that big story I teased is coming soon. Have an interview or two to do, but got the commitments to do them, so I've gone from hoping to have the story to I'm definitely going to have it. So it's coming soon. Hopefully I can answer some of the questions you've been asking me.

Women's soccer is home Friday and Sunday, with Sunday's game against Yale a big deal. I'd really encourage you to come out and see what is among the most successful programs at CCSU.

This is shaping up to be a big Fall. Volleyball looks good, women's soccer is doing its yearly improvement as the season goes on. Men's soccer has some good talent and size, while the football team has a chance to do something special on Saturday night and through the NEC season. I'm going to be a busy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment