Time to play the game

This is the first game of the year I'd have paid to get into if I wasn't working. There's been an atmosphere around campus the last couple of days that I haven't felt since last March. I picked up on it during Wednesday's practice and being around tonight. There's a ton of media in town. It's a big deal tonight.

And I can understand why. Big game, important for seeding, and Tristan vs. D.A. one more time. I can't wait, and no I'm not rooting for anyone. I actually enjoyed working with DeMario while he was here. The are class people throughout the NEC that I've enjoyed talking to, from SHU to Wagner to Quinnipiac to the Mount. I root for stories, not teams per se. Ryan's right about that.

As for tonight, watch for the Blue Devils to run early and often, and for the Bobcats to try and shoot themselves out of their recent rut. First to 75 wins this one.

Time to play the game.

Bonus points for anyone who gets either reference, that or the original let's do this. Post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment