2 quick responses

Been running around like crazy doing high schools this week, but I will have a cap to the baseball season soon, I promise.

In the meantime, two quick responses.

X-Man: Remember when we first started this blog and I said there will be times when I know things, but I can't say them? Usually that's because I don't have them on the record yet. If I just blab everything I hear, then I won't be able to get info from those sources later on.
That's the case with the football thing. I didn't mean it to be a tease, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. The point was I wanted you guys to know I was working on something. Hopefully I'll have an update soon.

2) Blue: Our office has two people in it these days, so I'm running around doing a lot of non-CCSU stuff. After the high school tournaments, I'll get back on the fields thing.

3 comments:

  1. probably best not to whet our appetite.
    we know you know CCSU and until it comes from you it is zip.

    still best thing to do about rumors is to check them out, spike them if you can or do not hint that they exist.

    x-man

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look forward to the hints! it keeps things interresting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the status of the athletic fields at Central? Nothing's moved for months, and we are in the prime building/renovation/landscaping season.
    Something is really wrong. What is it?
    Who's doing anything about it?

    ReplyDelete