Football stuff

Back from AC, and I'll have some baseball thoughts, but I wanted to touch on the football real quick.

I'd love to tell you a definitive decision has been made on the new quarterback, but it hasn't been. My job is to update you. That's what I tried to do. I can't make up the stories. Don't blame the messenger.

The update to the story (and why I wrote it) is the decision won't come until late-summer. When you see periods of time with no updates, it's because there's nothing new to report. I only wrote this one with very little news because the timeline was pushed back significantly on a decision. I try not to bore you guys with stories about nothing having changed, which is why there isn't always much to say.

I will say this though. I get the vibe that the QB battle was/is much, much closer than some of my Central blogging friends might think it is.

Another football note: Not meant to be a tease, just a mini-update. There's one bit of football rumor floating around the net that, by every account I can get from those in the know, is untrue, but I can't confirm it well enough to write it yet. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

  1. cut the rumor mystery...
    if it is a rumor, more so untrue, then it deserves little note. why give it a life. kill it...dead... put a stake in it and tmake those who perpetuate look foolish...but don't play games with it.

    been searching for a new outpost...since the gooey finger dining place finally woke up... nb does no deserve it.

    X-man resurrected

    ReplyDelete