My favorite good-bye

So, I actually said these words to Charlie Hickey today:

"Ok sir, I'll see you in Atlantic City."

Not that I'm excited or anything. And I mean strictly about the baseball, of course!

Seriously, the Blue Devils are rolling right now, and it's all because of their pitching, which has been tremendous. I'll have more in a notebook in the paper on the Blue Devils, who are a major threat to win the whole thing in my humble opinion.

Blue: No problem on the answers, that's what I'm here for.

By the way my friends, I haven't been ignoring the whole recruiting situation with the basketball team or the roster moves. What I like to do is wait until everything is settled, then bother coach Dickenman once about everything. It's much easier on him than me calling him every time something comes up in the weeks after the season. Not that he ever fails to call me back, but the staff has better things to do this time of year than worry about finding time to call me back. So I'll talk to him about everything for kind of a summer report in the weeks ahead. I'll be seeing him for his camp, so somewhere in that time frame I'll get answers to many, if not all, of those questions.

In the meantime, keep the questions coming. Give me something to sink my teeth into. I checked into the fields deal, and I think you got a good sense of the tone of things there if you read it closely. I have some football stuff coming I believe this week. What else? Who wants to talk some baseball?

1 comment:

  1. Matt, did I miss an article on teh fields? You siad" you checked into it and "we get a good sense of the tone if we read it closely" Did I miss something? If you did write a post or article on teh fiels could you link it or direct me to it? Maybe your refering to the posts on CCSUFANS.com and the tone of the sitution, I'm not sure. Thanks. BB

    ReplyDelete