Greetings from Indy

Sorry it took me so long to check in, I can't get the net to work in my hotel room. I put a full report of Thursday night's activities on the Herald's Web site, please check it out.
For now I wanted to tell you that I will check in on this blog Friday afteroon. In the morning I'm going to practice, then tagging along with the team as the visit Lucas Oil Stadium, where the Colts play.
Saturday's paper will have a full breakdown of the game as well as a more in-depth piece detailing Friday's fun.
Two quick side notes: First, HUGE thanks to Tom, Jason, Steve, Chris and everyone else who helped me through a wild ride, literally and figuratively, to get here to Indy. I'd be stuck on a tar mac in East Granby without them.
2nd: GREAT win for the men tonight. I will confess, I didn't see it coming. I'm going to try and do a preview for Saturday's LIU game as well. I talked to Howie and have some extra things to mention.
Talk to you guys on Friday, please read the Herald's site and the blog so my trip is worth it! I'm here for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment