wow, lots to catch up on!

So I needed a bunch of time to catch up on work things (my OTHER job here at the Herald) and some sleep, but I'm back and ready to roll with this thing. Gonna give you a few general thoughts then post a mailbag, which I LOVE doing, so keep the email coming to mstraubblog@hotmail.com

Hope you guys saw all the football recap stuff. To clear up some rumors going around, it doesn't seem like Mac will be going anywhere for the foreseeable future, but I will look to confirm that this week.

On the hoops front: BIG win for the men on Saturday. It exemplified exactly how they will win games this year: defense, rebounding above their means, and poise, meaning free throws and a lack of turnovers. Throw in some big shots and you have a win.
Big game for the women Sunday at Rutgers. No, I don't think they'll be pulling an upset, but it will be interesting because this is the kind of team you want to draw in the dance... a squad that plays low scoring, defensive games.

Ok, bag coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment