Back to the blog

Ok, so between the high school football preview I had to do, Week 1 of that and the fact that the football team was away (and that my power was out and I couldn't follow the NDSU game so I don't have much to add on it), we got away from blogging.
But here's a big announcement. We're back. We're going to shoot for every other day here from now through the end of basketball season. Seriously. I'm arraigning the schedule to do it. And I really want to do the mailbag thing this year, so start firing questions (try to avoid recruiting as those are the toughest to answer unless they are general in nature) to mstraubblog@hotmail.com. If we get enough we'll do them all at once, which is the goal, but if not I can do 2 or 3 at a time like I did last year.

Anyway, caught up with the football team today, have some stuff coming in Friday's paper (and of course Saturday's usual big preview) .

Big win for men's soccer today, they really needed to get back on track and did just that.

2 comments:

  1. Matt
    does anyone read your blog? they should
    gang has had to move with closing of our favorite sticky finger eatery in NB.
    does anyone talk CCSU football and soccer...??
    Nyah....pee wees more popular in Screwdriver City.
    why
    cawledge kids are fourenners

    ReplyDelete
  2. XMAN - We do....


    HTTP://CCSUFANS.COM

    ReplyDelete