Football thoughts after a huge win

Terrific win by the Blue Devils tonight. Sounds like they went to the option early and everything else flowed from there.
Hunter had a nice night, have to hear more about the long run, I was asking him general things tonight and I only talked to him for a second. Mac was really impressed with the defense, and everyone kept praising coach Likens.

To answer your questions Hud: 1) From what I gathered for the preview I wrote Saturday morning, the TE move was based on holes in the line from injuries more than a true roster change, but I will ask. 2) I'm sold by now that the 2 QB thing could work. If the players are lying to me that it doesn't bother them, they're doing a VERY good job of it. Maybe it's a show, but I'm starting to doubt it. The key will be to pass with Aubrey at times and run with Hunter at others so it doesn't get predictable. But, while I was a 1 QB guy at the beginning, I'm coming off that stance now.

Oh, and if the defense keeps playing like this, offense will get much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment