Wind a factor?

Just saw that it's going to be windy Saturday, which could play havoc on offense and make the kicking game that much more important.
Instinct says that helps SCSU with Toles, but Central can run the ball, too. It should help the fans for sure. Games where both teams want to run tend to have two traits. They tend to be close, which will make it exciting, and they tend to go fast.
Personally, I enjoy defensive battles and low-scoring games where one adjustment or one play call can be the difference. This strikes me as one of those games.
Have fun, be safe. I'll definitely blog after the game (don't forget to read the Herald Sunday for the full breakdown) and I'll do it before the game if there's anything worth mentioning.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to this game! Lets see how the 3 QB rotation flows today. Plan on a conservative air game and a lot more running in the first half to see how the game progresses.

    Larryl9797
    ccsufans.com

    ReplyDelete