An intro and ideas

First of all, welcome to Blog Central. My name is Matt Straub, your CCSU beatwriter for the Herald and now a blogger. We've been eager to get this up and running for some time, and I hope this will serve several purposes.

I'm looking forward to giving you extra news and notes that don't make the paper, some thoughts that don't necessarily fit into the confines of the weekly notebook and some of the atmosphere from my road trips with various teams. Hopefully I'll be able to provide you not only with the 'what happened and why' that I try to get to in the paper, but with some sense of what it was like to be there.

But I don't want this to be about me. I'll tell you as much as I can, but I'd like this to be a way for you, the Blue Devil fans, to get better informed. Have a story idea? Let me know. Have a question? I'll give it my best shot. If I get enough good questions I can either answer or ask someone for you, we can post mailbags and the like. It will also help us shape our coverage going forward. I'm here to serve you all, remember. So if you have a question, send it to mstraubblog@hotmail.com. (I'll try and get something catchier and easier to remember set up as we go.)

I'm new to this format, so help me out with these blogs as well. If you like something or hate something, let me know.

See you all at Arute on Saturday. Come early, word is that it's going to be packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment