Half my thoughts

More to come tomorrow, as I've gotten home from the game then written my women's preview for Saturday and it's nearly 5 a.m. (the work I do for you people!).
For now I'll say this. You're going to kill me for being an optimist, but I saw the future of the program tonight.
I saw Ken Horton start to find his fire again. I saw Central have a deep backcourt. I saw Aaron Hall give another spark.
Most importantly, I saw David Simmons continue his development. The only thing the kid hasn't done yet is put it together for a full season, but part of that is health. But he plays better the more he plays, which is a great sign. If his shoulders stay together, he'll be a beast next year. Which takes more heat of off Kenny.
By the way, I had someone I respect this week tell me that Vince is going to be a legit player next week. It sounds like there's a point guard on the way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment