Ok so I was wrong about SHU

At least they gave it a good run, just too many mistakes during that one bad stretch.

JJ, as for your comments... Careful not to pick TOO many upsets... that's how you get in the most trouble. As for my thoughts...

I believe that the midmajor isn't being as squeezed out as people think, but that doesn't mean CCSU is going to be the next Gonzaga.

Siena got overseeded based on its win last year. Not saying they're not a good team and I'm glad they got in, but they're not a 9 based on their resume.

St. Mary's has exactly zero big wins, and it had three cracks at the Zags alone. Yeah Mills was hurt, but you can use that excuse for seeding, not to get in (for ex. the committee would have been right to drop UConn to a 2 without Dyson if it chose).

After those two, what middie got jobbed? I don't get it this year, I don't think many teams had real beefs.

But my bracket is as ugly as it's ever been so maybe I'm just wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment