Poll stuff

Much more to come in the next week, just wanted to check in with some poll thoughts.
No surprises at the top, with CCSU positioned right at a strong third. The weird thing about this season is that I could see it going both ways. I could see CCSU winning the two big home games and taking control of the league, and I could see them dropping those two again and getting deflated and dropping a road game or two.
The Devils could win the league or be fourth. We'll have to wait and see. Much more to come, full preview included. Can't believe the season is here.
Btw, women's soccer has a scrimmage Thursday vs. my Huskies. We'll have to see how that goes. I'm going to try and stop by, I know the NU coach from my days at the News and I want to see how the Devils are looking, especially on offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment