Hoops sked 1

Will update this later, but wanted to take JJ's question.
It looks like 10 regular season non-league games if I count right, I think last year there was an exemption allowing them to play an extra one, I'm about to ask, so I'll hope to have some more answers soon on a bunch of things.

For now I'll say it's a nice in-between schedule. We'd all love one more big name on there, but remember that it takes two to tango. If other people think CCSU is going to be better this year (as I do) then they won't be excited to play the Devils. Central would love to play a winnable game from the middle of a good conference, but those teams have to have incentive to play CCSU.

Use Providence as an example: If they win, they don't get much credit, as they beat an NEC team. If Central wins, the Friar fans go crazy, not knowing the individual talent level of a team and just seeing the name and the league it comes from.

1 comment:

  1. As usual, the guys at CCSU are on top of it. They answered my question when the schedule was officially released.

    On twitter the listed just 9 opponents, but the home/home with Savannah State is actually 10 games. The final game (#11) is TBD at the Citadel tourney.

    they list

    ReplyDelete