Some stuff

Waiting to hear more about basketball, but until then just wanted to update you on the football stuff.

There will be 3 stories coming this week, been waiting until closer to the season. Am going to try and find out more about the offense as you guys requested, too.

And Hud... while there is one story coming I think you won't like, remember I work for you (and all the other readers). Get in touch with me here, at mstraubblog@hotmail.com or post something on the message board. If you want me to ask something specific, tell me. I want to tell you what you want to know. That goes for the rest of you, too. Talk to me. I'll update this thing 3 times a day if we get the interest.

And as for the sucking up (if that was directed at me)....we're doing predictions this year, and you'll see that I don't think CCSU is going to win every game. In fact, I think you were right about on the ball with 7-4 if I saw right.

No comments:

Post a Comment