Quick thought

You'll see PLENTY in the paper in the morning (read it all before the game, please), so I won't spoil it, just wanted to give a quick thought.

For a week at least, I've bought the hype. I haven't seen this team this confident and ready for a game in a long time. I think the Devils take the momentum in and win Saturday, I really do. Now before you start calling me a homer you should know I have them at 8-3 on the year and don't plan on being as generous with my pick next week (unless I see something change), but I really do think they roll this week. Not roll as in rout Lehigh, but they carry the momentum from camp and play a good, confident game.

I'll say this... I think they win, but it comes down to the first quarter. Central starts well, it definitely wins in my humble opinion.

If the Devils lose, it's because they are so badly outsized upfront that Clark has all day to throw and picks them apart. But I think the defense is quick and fiesty enough to prevent that.

Of course, I've been wrong before.

No comments:

Post a Comment