My NEC picks

For tonight:

Robert Morris wins a closer game than you'd expect, needing an early second-half run to ice it.

Here's all you need to know about the league this year: I like LIU to win the tournament, but I'm trying to talk myself out of liking Quinnipiac to win tonight.

Bryant makes the most of this showcase opportunity and wins at home.

And last but not least, Wagner outscores CCSU in a game which isn't as wild as last year's between the two, but is still crazy. Central won't be as down as many as it was when it rallied in last year's quarterfinal on Staten Island, but it's been seven years since a top three seed lost a quarterfinal at home.
I think the Vegas line is way too high and I wouldn't be shocked by any means if CCSU finds a way, however. Especially since Vinales has been so good vs. Wagner this year. Either he does it again or the Seahawks put so much attention on him it allows either Malcolm McMillan or Matt Hunter to score more.
My head tells me Wagner wins by less than 10, but I'm also rather certain tonight doesn't end with the four higher seeds all winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment