Hold your horses folks

I know everyone loves speculating (I'll do some before the month is over with you), but remember that there's a long way to go. I'll admit that i don't like the way the league schedule shakes out for Central this upcoming week, but then there's two more, then the tourney itself.
Right now I could write a convincing case that CCSU will get a home game, and I can write a good case that it could miss the tourney.
I'll say this though for the Blue Devil fans that want to dream about a big March: You want a red-hot Mount squad to play RMU in the first round. I know, I've been in love with the Mount for like three years now, but I really can see a surprise run coming from them.
Again, we're weeks away from even having the pairings, but doesn't this feel like a year where form will do anything but hold in the NEC tourney? If you're a high seed now, do you want any of the Mount? A suddenly hot and experienced CCSU? A Sacred Heart team that could hit 15 3-pointers in any given game? I know home is huge in the league this year, but I'm calling it now. Someone is going down.
And no I'm not contradicting myself because I didn't say who exactly is going down or who's pulling the upset. But someone is, I'm sure of that.
What about my chat idea? Who's in? When's good for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment