Root for SFNY

I know, crazy, right? Here's why: If they win today, FDU has 8 losses. Then Central can beat SFNY, get them to 9 while winning the tiebreak, and would only need FDU to lose one more to get them to nine.
Of course, this all matters a lot more if Central wins tonight. If they do, the students MUST do a good job this weekend and come out for big, big home games.
On the other CCSU front: My colleagues who work the high school side as well as anyone in the state report that all that stand between CCSU and New Britain's Darius Watson is UNH letting him out of his letter, which should happen, and him making sure he does his work in classroom. Again, important to note that I haven't gotten this on my end yet, but I trust the guys I'm getting this from and who they talked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment