Catching up

So I used a slow week here in Devilland to get a bit of a break, but we'll catch up on football here for a minute. First off, tomorrow will be an interesting adventure. RMU is struggling mightily, and has blown through 4 QBs. You think CCSU shuffles them in and out?
The good news for the defense is that their system doesn't change depending on who's in the game like Central's does.
Mac didn't want to give away info, but there could be some interesting lineups Saturday. I'll have more as to why if it comes up.
To the anonymous commenter (and for the record, I wish you'd at least use a screen name so I can talk to you by a name): I don't think it was that conservative a plan, at least by Central's standards. They should let Hunter go deep more if he's going to play, I'll say that. I felt like he was running Aubrey's offense. The real problem is that this team doesn't do ANYTHING early. That's in part coaching and in part a bad job by the players. The coaches have made tons of adjustments and the players have stepped up when they needed, but one of these days they're going to fall behind by a number they can't rally from.
Look for Central to press early trying to do too much. I think that because they spent the whole week talking about starting fast. After early mistakes, they'll recover and win 27-13.
Btw, I'll try and live blog from the box tommorow, so check it out please.

No comments:

Post a Comment