Mailbag briefly delayed

Guys,
Writing this in the wee hours of Thursday morning. Ending up writing a bunch of stuff for the paper after spending the afternoon at practice, so the mailbag will go up Thursday late afternoon/evening, maybe earlier if I get a shot around lunchtime. I've done it save for the question I asked Mac Wed. at practice, so I just have to throw it on here. I didn't want you guys to think I forgot u.
Hud, I earned my Pepsi and asked your tight end question, but because we were rushed I didn't get to do my usual followups. (I'll stick up for Mac only on the point that he's never completely ducked a question, and I don't think he did this time, I just didn't get to go too in depth.)
But I will post what I got and ask it in a more in-depth way the next chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment