Cleaning up loose ends

Wow, when it rains it pours, eh? I knew CCSU was in trouble when, during that first half run to get back in it, Shemik accidentally knocked the ball away from Vince.
Two things for the night: 1) I didn't get to ask about Nick G, it wasn't the right time after this one. Also, wanted to clear one thing up: Usually I don't go to practice much once the season starts, I'm there a lot before the year. So it's possible he's been practicing for awhile. But I don't recall him on the bench, either.
2) I asked for a Robby update, and Howie said he didn't know, though he's out Saturday. He didn't sound as pessimistic as the other night, if that's any indication.
3) Interesting to see that it was the perimeter (again) that killed Central. Howie pointed out how well Simmons does traditionally against Rutty, but (me talking now) if no one is going to stop Feldeine or Twyman there, it's not going to get any better for Central.
Ken or a 6-9 post player can't help with getting out on 3-point shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment