A request

While I revel in my Jets victory (where's Hud when I need him?) and get ready for lots of CCSU talk this week, I saw something that reminded me of something I wanted to post on here:
Americans have donated $20 million to the Red Cross since Tuesday's earthquake in Haiti. But it's not even close to covering what they will need.
So here's what I want you to do. Text the word Haiti to 90999. That will automatically charge your phone bill $10, which will go the Red Cross. It's $10. If you don't have $10, look at the pictures and video of what's happening there. If you still don't have $10, do me one favor in return for all the running around I do for you guys. Spread the word.
If the 1,500 or so CCSU averages give $10 each, that's $15,000. But let's make it more realistic. If 10 people who read this donate today, that's $100. I'm working on trying to organize something bigger, but $100 is $100.
Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment