1 quick thing

Guys, was going to go into more detail now, but to be honest it's 2:06 a.m., I just got home and I'm beat. So we'll do it soon.
But I did want to give you a couple real quick things that I'll forget if I don't say them right now.
First, great job by Tom and Jason on the broadcast tonight. I was sitting right next to them, and got to hear more of it than I usually do (I'm usually on the other side of the floor for home games and farther down the table on the road, but I was literally the next seat over tonight).
To do that on that short notice was impressive. Get better Bruce.
Ok, more to something u guys will be interested in. Saw Kenny playing with some kids after the game tonight and he looked GREAT. Moving really well. Like, really well. Also, he told me he felt well and was certain he'd be fine next year. And someone else told me he was ahead of schedule in his rehab. So, good news there. I maintain my position that his mere presence on the floor makes everyone better next year. But let's get through this year first.
A 7-point possession? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment