Updates from home

Where I finally am after a long stretch of games and running around.
I wanted to give you 2 quick words... Friday I'm going to sit down and do a bunch of catching up on your questions.
There's one I wanted to get to immediately, however. Delta Guy asked me about Ross Pentland, and I checked tonight. I have to find out if the information is public knowledge, so for now I'm not going to share all I learned tonight, but for now I will tell you this: His absence is excused and he is not in any trouble. It's not grades or discipline. He just needs to be away right now.
As for the recent debate about Howie losing the team... that's the type of overblown hype that happens during a losing streak. Do they get frustrated at him yelling? Yes. Anyone would. But does he get them to play hard? Absolutely. I think the losing streak wore on them as much as anything.
It's not like they played hard Saturday to spite him and then decided not to tonight. The problem is there just isn't enough offense right now with Ken and Robby out. But I'll have more on that soon. The other news I wanted to mention was that Howie is hopeful that Robby can play Sunday. If not, it will be soon. He's "close" to quote coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment