CHECKING IN

Bad blogger, I know! 
Doing the best I can while juggling some things around.
A couple of notes.
My weekly CCSU roundup with a preview of some big soccer games this weekend at home is at www.ewbritainherald.com/sports. Please check it out if you can.
Also, a couple of notes from Central. If you're a uni lover like me, you'll be interested in Paul Schlickmann's piece on the process of changing the branding at CCSU, which ran in NACDA Athletics Administration Magazine.
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nacda/sports/div1aaada/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/FCSADAOct11.pdf

I feel like Buster Olney with all the links today, but wanted to give you guys some info.

Football preview ahead. And next Friday marks the first full practice for basketball, so I'll be doing my usual preview stuff, likely for the weekend or early the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment