Maybe breaking news

Since I haven't seen this anywhere, I think I'm breaking something for you guys here. I talked to Justin Alexander's high school coach, and he told me that he did in fact sign with Central. I know all the sites I've seen had it as a verbal, but he signed a NLOI.
Can he play? I can't tell you. Could something still happen that sends him somewhere else? Yeah. But he did sign. And he's quite tall.

RR15. It's certainly a valid argument you make. I just would rather have my best player's foul trouble in the first half so I can have him for more of the second half. The way it worked out, CCSU was down big without him, but he had the whole second half to try and catch up. I'd rather that then have him pick up, say a 4th one with 12 minutes left and miss the next 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment