Busy season

Ever wonder what it's like to cover sports for a living? Believe me, I'm not complaining, I get to pretend watching games and talking to interesting people is "work". But this week is not going to be quiet.
Right now I'm writing Gameday and another blurb that updates some NEC news, or at least puts a timetable on some old news. I'll have tidbits from the men's basketball team this week, a soccer game on Friday, football on Saturday and two more soccer games on Sunday.
There should be lots to blog about in the days ahead. That is, until Monday, when I believe a nap will be in order.
Thanks for reading, keep the comments and suggestions and questions coming. This thing is being much better received than I ever envisioned, and I and everyone at the Herald appreciates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment