What a weekend

I'm finishing up Gameday now, then I have to get ready for the biggest women's soccer game of the year in New Britain against LIU. The Devils and Blackbirds have a long history, and enter today tied for second in the league. This game and the game against Monmouth will go a long way towards determining who hosts the NEC tournament. More importantly, a win today gives Central its swagger back.
The men are at Monmouth today, and the Hawks haven't lost an NEC game in more than two years.
After my double-duty with NBHS football tonight, I'll be getting up early to give you guys all the coverage from Arute when the Hawks' football team comes to town. I won't spoil Gameday for ya, but let's just say there's a quote in there you're' DEFINITELY going to enjoy from coach Mac.
It's getting to be that time of year, when every game gets a different feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment