A couple of "nuggets"

As my friend Bruce Biel likes to call them. I have a few more things from my rainy afternoon with the basketball team, we'll do them either this weekend or early next week. Nothing about lineups or rotations yet, I want to give Howie a few days with the kids in the gym before we start worrying about that stuff.
But I will admit, I'm getting fired up for basketball season already. I'm a basketball junkie and a baseball fan above all else.

Fun weekend of soccer ahead, with three big NEC games at home starting Friday at 3 p.m. I might have a very interesting (and possibly important) note regarding the men's team by Saturday's paper, but I'm not sure yet, the potential story is developing. For now I'll just say that it has nothing to do with Central or any of its players being in any trouble.

Oh, and I think there's a football game or something on Saturday, right? I'm teasing. Gameday's done and ready to run in Saturday's paper, take it to the game and read about the opposition and the keys to the game before you head into Arute. Our amazing editor, Brian Straight, works hard to lay it out in a way that is really readable and the new size makes the paper the ideal size for something like that. Brian also gives me the freedom to keep my schedule rather flexible so that I can chase down things when they happen, so you guys should love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment