A clarification and a note about yesterday's blurb

Just wanted to make one clarification about my NEC/Bryant blurb last night.... I was referring to the sports that are D-1 when I said they're supposed to avoid D2 schools.... so that applies more to basketball as I understand it and soccer than football, which is (I can't say 1-AA or the NCAA will be mad). I also got that detail very quickly and didn't have time to break down all the details.
Also, I'm sorry things were a little vague... there were two reasons. First, I got the scoop at about 9:30 p.m. Wed. night, and had to write that story and a volleyball gamer. The second reason was that I was trying (in a short time frame no less) to get as much detail in as I could without a lot of hard facts, and I also, when writing something like that, have to make sure that the sources aren't revealed.
Now that it's official, I'll get you more details, hopefully Friday for Saturday's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment