A couple of nuggets

Just a couple of tidbits for you info-starved Blue Devil fans. Talked to the person I needed to, so the person who told me he was "patiently" waiting for that story won't have to wait long.
Secondly, I saw Tristan Blackwood today, and he looked to be bulked up. I didn't get the chance to ask him how much muscle he put on this offseason because I had to get back to my volleyball game, but he looked like he's ready to take on the burden of being CCSU's best player.
Notebook coming this week, extra football story, and Gameday for Saturday's paper. I have tons to do, but I'll keep you posted. Keep reading, and keep the questions coming.

3 comments:

  1. Blackwood...CCSU's best player EVER??????

    - I sure hope so.

    Anyone think he can be?
    Will he be a "HUGE" surprise come NEXT month?

    GO BLUE DEVILS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will certainly be CCSU's best player next season, and possibly the best player NEC also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats alot of pressure on one person to carry basically a crew of rookies.
    Look for opposing defenders to lock in on him and lay off the other players. He will still average 20-30 pts. a game though!!!

    And Matt.... C'mon. Lets hear this big story... you are Killing me ;)
    CCSUFANS.COM
    -Larryl9797

    ReplyDelete