Did you miss me?

I'm sorry I haven't been doing this every day as I'd hoped to the last couple of weeks. I've been 1) busy 2) sick and 3) working on a couple of things that have had me running around.

Right after I post this blog (is each entry a blog, or is this thing a blog?) I'm going to write that story I hyped to you guys for all those weeks. I'm sorry if it doesn't meet the hype, the delays kind of made it take on a life of its own, but there's some fairly big news coming. I'll give you a head's up on when it will be in the paper so you know when to look. Thanks for being patient, and I hope you guys are psyched to get some new info.

Now, a couple of other notes. Nice job by the football team Saturday. Yes, it's a game the Devils were supposed to win, but those can be the hardest ones to get. Ask USC. Already some interesting results in the league. Central would be positioned quite nicely with a win this week.

Kudos to the person on the CCSU fans board who went to his/her first soccer game. Seriously, more of you should. As for the result, CCSU wins that game without the red card. The card was earned, it was a bad play, but QU doesn't hang with the Devils if it's 11 on 11 all day. It just goes to show you how hard it is, even for the best athletes, to hold emotions in check.

I've known some people in the QU program for a long time, so I'd love nothing more this season than to see CCSU and the Bobcats meet again for the title. Considering the start QU is off to and how good I believe CCSU is, it could happen.

The men look competitive in conference play. I'll have more on them in this week's notebook. Looking forward to seeing them in person soon.

O.K., I have some writing to do. After this I'll need more questions to answer, so fire them at me, please. Hope you guys liked the C.J. blog.

2 comments:

  1. Matt, I was looking for your E-mail address on this blog and the Herald web site. Couldnt find it. Can you hook us up with one?..
    BTW... The whole site is a blog... but a blog entry can also be called a blog too.. Its both a noun and a verb ;)

    LarryL9797
    ccsufans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Regular updates (even if they are not daily) are great. You've really got the fans talking.

    Lots of fall sports action going on, but do you have any word on men's basketball? Its been too quiet since that magical March!

    ReplyDelete