Rooting for no one

Just a couple of thoughts on the QB thing.

1) I'm not rooting for anyone. Hunter has been a great kid the couple times I've worked with him, and I haven't seen him play enough to have a handle on who SHOULD be the starter. I'm not rooting for either one, nor am I qualified to make the decision.

2) When I've told you I think Mac is going to pick Aubrey, I've meant it, but based on what he's told me and what I know of Mac. It's not that I HOPE he picks either guy. My job is to report to you my observations. And from what I observe, I think he wants very much to give Aubrey the job. Remember, I'm trying to take you inside MAC'S mind, not mine. When it comes to basketball, where I'm better qualified to give you my opinion, I'll chime in occasionally. But for now, I'm just trying to give you the view from inside the halls of the athletic building as best as I can read it.

3) Big Blue -- I wouldn't be so sure that the announcement will really come Friday. That's what Mac said so that's what I wrote, but he's moved the target date back several times now. Could be a gametime decision at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment