I'm back

Ok, much to make up for in terms of my absence.

First I wanted to touch on the last win. A phenomenal effort with just eight players. Really, really impressive. You're seeing some new faces make contributions, which can only help for the future. As I wrote then, it reminded me of 2007 again.

That effort will be needed again tomorrow night against Monmouth. It's Marcus's night , and I have a feeling he's going to respond with a bunch of 3-pointers.

As to the reference to me on the board: This is very unofficial, but my guess is that Tamir definitely plays, Kenny likely plays and Chris doesn't. That's based on stuff I've heard during the week, but please don't take that as official. Though I will take it as a good sign that Ken is listed as a probable starter on the notes I received.

One bad thing I wanted to bring up: To the CCSU students: You need to do a better job. Your women's team was playing the biggest home game it has played in ages and hardly any of you were there. this team is one of the great success stories your school has had in years and deserves better.

Ok, soapbox over. Keep firing questions, been dying to do another mailbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment