CCSU SPORTS: Checking in

Didn't feel like posting yesterday for obvious reasons. Finally done working on all my high school previews, so we're up and running with the blog again.

New Britain's Chris Linares became the 2nd CCSU defensive back to be honored in as many weeks. For a young group, the secondary is actually looking like a strength right now in some ways. Interesting. I have a hunch the Blue Devils are going to be good now, but we'll see. This week is a big one. No letdown now that conference play is upon us.

Great result for women's soccer, which drew Syracuse of the Big East. The Devils are now 1-0-1 against the Big East this year, so the NEC should seem easy, right? I know it never works that way, I'm teasing. Equally strong effort by CCSU golfer Daniel Morgan, which won in three playoff holes this week. I can't even win a playoff on Tiger 11.

Will have some football thoughts tomorrow now that I'm off of the high school preview/schedule typing scene. Talk then.

No comments:

Post a Comment