JJ

By the way, still don't know if I should leave comments under other comments or make new posts, which do you guys like better?

Anyway, JJ, we agree on every point but 1. I have no objection with "upsetting the apple cart," but it's not going to change anything. The reason there's no new building has nothing to do with Central not knowing people want one or thinking it's pointless.

It's all about $$. And in this day and age, the state isn't helping, either. I go back to my plan from last year. CCSU should start promoting the building's history. The building is old. Darn right it's old. Talk about the great things that happened there. Heck, just in my 5 or so years there was an NEC title game, two of the best high school games I've ever seen, DA's shot and a 4-ot classic. And that's just off the top of my head.

They really should start plugging historic Detrick Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment