From the horse's mouth

If you've seen any of the stuff on the news the last couple of days, you've heard a lot about the Herald. I won't get into too much stuff here, some blogs are already being quoted by other media outlets, but I wanted to let you guys know my plans.

First off, we haven't said we're definitely closing. We're trying to get bought first. So therefore, we'll continue to do what we do and see what happens. There will be a basketball preview this week, and coverage of the BC game (which I'm going to hit after the soccer game) come Saturday's paper.

We'll be blogging no matter what happens through the end of basketball, at least that's the current plan. I'll keep you guys up to do date on changes that affect what you guys will read, but I don't expect many in the short term.

In the meantime, I'll just say that it's a privilege to get to work where I work and cover what I love and to give you guys news and opinion about CCSU, a place I've grown to care about for you the readers, who I've always cared about.

You haven't heard the last of me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment