Back for more

It was a quiet couple of days in DevilLand, so I haven't been blogging.

Tonight was a great win for the women. Shontice Simmons looks like a player, and the other kids have another year under their belts. I'm not saying they're going to be nationally ranked, don't get me wrong, but this team is going to be more competitive this year. Come March it will have a shot at the NECs.
Lots of credit has to go to the returning players, who have meshed into the group and don't seem to be sulking about some freshmen getting big minutes. Could be an interesting group.

I'll be at UA on Saturday, so lots to write about this weekend. The volleyball team is at the NECs as well.

By the way, saw myself mentioned on the board today in relation to the auction they're doing on CCSU's site. Absolutely, feel free to say hi to me during the game if you're so inclined, I'd be happy to talk to ya. The only time I need to be left alone is right after the game, when I have to send something quick to the AP. Other than that, I'm all yours, happy to show ya what I do or talk CCSU hoops.

And keep the emails coming, I feel a mailbag coming.

1 comment:

  1. When will you guys let us know who the CCSU Women's Basketball team signed on NLI day. I heard in an interview on the CCSU sports site Coach Piper say that they signed two bigs. The guy that did the interview said he'd do a write up on it, but hasn't done so yet. Any more info on these two recruits?

    ReplyDelete