An answer for you Hud

Good to have you back, hope all is better for you this week my friend.

Your answers:
1) and this is why I should stop blogging at 1am... I meant mac was pissed about the losses. I mentioned that because some had suggested that he just cared about stats and the like. He'll tell you that his first goal for this team was a winning year and everything from there was a step up, but he was trying to win every game, that's what I was saying. You can disagree with his methods in every way, that's fine. But I'm telling you, when I see him in his office after a loss, he's beat up emotionally over it.
He's not just happy to be here. That was my point.

2) The football blogs have been smaller for these reasons:

A) We've beaten the QB debate to death.
B) Ditto for the rushing vs. passing stuff.
C) I've had to do tons of stuff in the office for high school tourney season.
D) Basketball is starting soon and I'm prepping for that as that is traditionally a bigger deal to our readership (no disrespect to the football team or fans, that's just the the numbers.)
E) There wasn't much to say this week except to give credit to the seniors.

However, if there's something you'd like me to touch on, by all means either email me at mstraubblog@hotmail.com or post something on the board and I'll likely see it and get back to you. I haven't gone anywhere. I'm at my desk more than I'm in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment