more on the tourney that isn't

It seems like I've struck a nerve with my little tournament idea. I wish I remembered why it popped in my head. Anyway, HCC was probably a pipe dream... maybe it would have to be at UofH or something.
As for the media exposure, arrange it on a day when UConn isn't playing (or at least on a day when it's not playing a ranked foe) and the media is ALL OVER that day. Yes, it would be a one-day pop, but it would be fun.
As far as the media taking note of "other schools,"... I'll refer you to a couple of blogs during football season on the subject. Here I'll just say... build it and they will come. The media goes where the crowds are, not vice versa. Clamor for coverage and it will be there.
Hey, take me for example. I learned how to blog for you people! :)

1 comment: