Hangin' with Mr. Cooper

Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.
Since he was so helpful and classy during the last four years, I thought I'd take a special occasion to pass along a message from Andrew Cooper.
He made a "public" thank you after the loss to UMass, but I wanted to make sure it was truly public.

"I would just like to take this time to say thank you to Central Connecticut State," he said. "The people of the admissions department and all of the people who have helped me."

"Coop" was a bulldog. I'll remember always hearing him exhorting the team on, during good times and bad.
"Let's go boys, yeah? Pick it up." "30 minutes boys." Things like that.
He always talked, win or lose, and he always led.

Between his leadership and Jonathan Agbatar's skill, Central has two big holes to fill next year. But the Blue Devils have tons of freshmen capable of stepping up and filling those shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment