Answering a question

that was sent to me... this is just my personal observation, but I think Marcus isn't playing much because of the emergence of Simmons as a rebounder and Horton as a scorer. Palmer had a couple of nice outside shots last night, but he hasn't really turned into a banger inside yet (averaging just 3.3 rebounds a game). Especially in the second half, Central needed some help in the paint, not on the perimeter.
Again, this is just my opinion, but I think once he starts venturing closer to the basket, he could earn more time. Continuing to improve on the defensive end will also help his cause. I think he has potential, but remember, while he's not a freshman, he's still adjusting to his new surroundings just like the frosh are.

2 comments:

  1. Howie D.. and Jen R. (UHart) both have UConn pedigrees.
    Both are trying to build programs at mikd majors.
    Jen's team may be slightly ahead, but Howie probably faces tougher competition.
    neither program gets its due from the Zell meida or CPTV, channels 3, 8 etc.
    Neither coach can figure out how to beat UMass.
    go figure

    luv the bbq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Pipske still blog??

    ReplyDelete