Arrived Safely

What an interesting place. The Mullins Center is really as dark as it appears on tv, but after years of wondering I now know why. The lights here are all facing the court. That seems obvious, but most places have more lights covering the stands. That's why the seating areas seem dark here, because they're behind the lights for lack of a better word.
It's actually much like MSG (and to a lesser extent the dungeon of Monmouth).
I'm sitting literally on the midcourt line on the floor, can't have a better seat. Now hopefully the teams give us something good to watch.
Lineup might be shaken up. The monitors that usually list the starting 5 only have Tristan up. Everyone else is here, however. so it could just be that the UMass people only knew Tristan. I'll post if there's anything dramatic, but I'd expect any changes to be based on trying to matchup with the Minutemen's ridiculous size, not anything else. My goodness this UMass team is tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment