Hoops recruits

Coach Dickenman gave us some thoughts on the three newcomers for next season today... Shimeek Johnson (I'm going to have name issues next year, I can tell already) is 6-6 and versatile player, an inside-outside type.
He's one of the highest-regarded players Central has ever recruited, but rankings from high school don't mean much... it's what he does at Detrick Gym that Blue Devil fans will be interested in.

So to review, next year Central will have Shimeek Johnson, Shemik Thompson, and Tamir Johnson.

Robby Ptacek (did I mention I'll have trouble with names next year?) is a shooter. He's very strong and is active defensively. but he'll be young chronologically when he arrives in New Britain.

Chris Baskerville is a guy state hoops fans know. A tough kid, and from what coach was saying today, a real good kid.

But that's for another day. I'll have thoughts on the Sacred Heart game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment