Check back here Thursday and beyond

Ok, so here's the deal.
The day I had scheduled to go and get a ton of interviews and thoughts on football, practice got cancelled. I'm hitting the scrimmage tommorow, talking to everyone I can, and we'll go from there.
Also, big women's soccer in the paper Thursday.
I expect some people to stay around after the scrimmage to see one of the best women's soccer teams in New England.

Anyway, here's a response to a question I got (email me at mstraubblog@hotmail.com) which details my summer and my plans for next week.

The question was why I haven't been arguing with the "boarders" much of late.

A:To be honest I haven't been checking the board too much during the summer, which is the time of year I have to do the most non-CCSU related stuff.
I'm going to the scrimmage Thursday, after which I will talk to as many people as I can and try and get some good stuff for ya.
I promise now that the season is going I will start responding to more things.

I was asked if I had some "insightful speculation" for you guys.

A: Do I think Mac will open it up more? no. He says he will every year, and I'll believe it when I see it.
I don't know how insightful I am, but I'll have lots of speculation for you by Friday I promise!

Last question of the day was about the "Comeback kids" mentality from a year ago.

A: As for the Comeback kids... remember one thing: They weren't TRYING to let the other team get ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment